close

這場紅包場真正式型男林背包過的紅包場最貴的啦.不過是之前公司的部門老闆,當然是情義相挺啦.因為他對下面的人很照顧又很阿沙力常常請我們吃飯....開懷大笑
This wedding reception was in three years ago. I have wanted to writ it but I was so busy for something. It was a in famous hotel which is called Sheraton Taipei hotel. It was a the most expensive wedding reception which I have even attended.
08-02-02_15-182

Even if the main role was my ex-boss but it is necessary to take a picture of myself because I am a metrosexual who is always people’s focus.害羞  
雖然今天主角我是我前老闆....但是型男當然是要先來一張阿.這是一定要的阿08-02-02_15-18

The decoration was quite elegant and luxurious. 
布置得還真典雅高貴哩....真正當老闆的就是不一樣08-02-02_13-41

This table was for ex-coworkers of HIM and friends.  
華研的同事都在這桌啦08-02-02_12-151

Look at the dishes, red wine and decoration and then you can know how expensive it was.  光看擺盤就知道一桌不便宜啦.還有紅酒..喝起來不是一般大賣場99元紅酒的口感喔吐舌頭08-02-02_12-16

It was so a romantic feeling. Many roses surrounded a glass which had a candle inside.  
浪漫吧…婚宴請在這種地方...真正是男人的財力跟魄力最佳的展現阿時刻啊嚎啕大哭   08-02-02_12-28

It was the menu for today. I guessed that it would not suppose too bad.  
今天的菜單...相信應該是不會太差啦…不然的話勃然大怒08-02-02_12-21

There were some candies on the table but I didn’t try because I don’t often eat candy much.
一些糖果,應該是不是粗俗貨…不過型男我不吃糖08-02-02_12-27

The guests were going to come.  
大家都來啦.....老闆可能已經在外面偷偷數紅包錢開懷大笑08-02-02_12-35

They are my closer ex-coworkers in HIM.
跟我很好的同事們.香君跟她男友…還有超難聯絡的Karan08-02-02_12-37

She is working for my ex-boss. She is s tall, thin and beautiful. I was trying to take some pictures of her but I didn’t succeed.
老闆新公司的員工.又高又瘦超正的...偷拍好幾次都沒成功......氣死我啦魔鬼08-02-02_12-50

It is only clearer one.
真正是有給他美到
08-02-02_12-382

It is hard to translate Chinese name to English for me.  
錦繡乳豬拼…我沒記錯的話,擺盤非常的精緻,雞肉很嫩…包這麼多,還不嫩的話,真正就要落兄弟處理了08-02-02_13-03

Eventually the bride and groom appeared.
新人登場囉.......也就是紅包的主人….08-02-02_12-56

The mushroom with seafood.
北菇燴海參…..湯粉好喝…08-02-02_13-433

The shrimps with vegetable.  This shrimp was really delicious that I can’t wait to eat it.
玻璃明蝦球…已經開始搞不懂哪一道菜了.那個蝦子真正有它大隻,真想多來個幾隻08-02-02_13-29

This fish looked quite ugly but contrarily it was very fresh and tasted deliciously.
魚.....醜歸醜...還真xxx的美味,海味真的有到位….要是說到吃海鮮,真正沒有比我這個海王子還內行的08-02-02_13-50

As you see, each food was divided by waiter. you didn’t need to DIY.
高檔的飯店,果然就是不一樣,每道菜都會有服務人員幫你夾好菜,不知道有沒有外加馬殺雞08-02-02_13-501

The service was quite good but the point was that there was no any chance to eat more because it was exactly divided to 10 person.
但是重點就是...只能分到一點點,想偷吃多一點都不行……Orz08-02-02_13-54

The chicken soup-stock tasted sweet and wonderful.
雞湯很讚喔...嘗起來不油不膩,粉爽口喔08-02-02_13-13

All I can say I is awesome for this roast chicken.
烤雞真的好吃快上天堂啦...高潮中的高潮08-02-02_14-09

Asparagus was good but ginkgo was so so.
銀杏扒蘆筍….蘆筍清脆香甜...讚啦。銀杏就不是我的菜啦,聽說銀杏一次吃太多...會挫起來08-02-02_14-27

Sometimes the name of Chinese food is so weird. Chinese usually like to name a significant meaning for food, especially for wedding reception.
菜名...美點映雙輝,不就麻及跟豆沙包,這道菜有點給她遜掉了,老闆我瞭的,經濟不景氣省點是OK的08-02-02_14-50

most restaurants only offer single fruit. there were four kinds of fruits which was not so especial but it was still batter than former.
飯後水果啦....還滿多樣的,不相一般餐廳只有柳丁或者是大西瓜而已。不過也沒有好到哪裡去啦08-02-02_14-51

sweet bean soup tasted really good. the bean was cooked to become powder like drinking milk cream.
紅豆甜湯...喝起來真正有夠棉密。應該是真的有花時間在煮啦08-02-02_14-44

there was their notice. i guess that the red envelope didn't give wrong person.
施毛府婚宴..看來是沒包錯場喝錯喜酒啦08-02-02_13-411

the two words mean luxurious and high quality in Taiwan.
貴鬆鬆的兩個字...真正式是來吃氣氛ㄝ08-02-02_13-40

Jeffrey and i. we hadn't seen each other for a while.
很久不見的Jeffrey,聽說升官啦...恭喜啦08-02-02_14-55

Karan who was at the same section with me. she was quite difficult to keep in touch.跟我同部門的Karan,非常難找到人,想躲喜酒,開玩笑...Kevin怎麼可能那麼簡單放過妳..Just kidding08-02-02_14-56

香君who was at customer service. it is a long story why she was so closer with us.
客服部的,很好相處喔。不知道為蝦米變得跟我們很熟哩,人客啊...這就是緣份啦...08-02-02_14-561

Don’t be shocked. You guys may never see a luxurious toilet before, therefore I took a picture for you guys.
走到哪拍到哪....連廁所都然也不能放過,尤其是五星飯店的便所啊08-02-02_15-06

It was time to take a picture with guests.
天下沒有不散的婚宴,吃飽喝足了....當然是要拍張照,證明自己吃過這麼貴的喜酒啊08-02-02_15-07

My dear ex-boss.  May you two always be in love.  
老闆...祝你們永浴愛河囉…好好顧好你的痛風勒....以後你的瞎子我都幫你吃吐舌頭08-02-02_15-11

It was time to say good-bye with my dear friends.  
再見啦…08-02-02_15-15

There are many novelty shops. Actually I just came here few times.  
還有精品展館….真不愧是五星飯店…..林杯還真沒進來過幾次,不知道為蝦米我真很喜歡吃喜酒....體驗各種不同的美食,當然這種高級攤的,型男我也是沒辦法常常包,包多了...我自己會先包起來病厭厭08-02-02_15-16

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 bensonliu 的頭像
    bensonliu

    Process + Result = Confused

    bensonliu 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()